Financial translation is a variation of economic translation. Translators deal with documents and texts containing information about financial activities of legal entities and private persons.
Lada Translation provides highly professional financial translation services.
We offer a full range of translation services. You can place an order for translation of financial texts, documents, reports or research and analytical papers as well as for interpreting during negotiations with your foreign partners or in connection with your participation in the international workshops, conferences, etc. Besides, our company provides notary certification, apostille and legalization services for its translations.
Our translations include the following texts and documents:
- accounting and tax documents: balance sheets, annual reports, profit and loss statements, cash flow statements, tax returns, income certificates, auditor’s reports, bills, invoices, delivery notes, receipts, checks, reporting guidelines, etc.;
- texts and documents related to exchange activities (all kinds of financial markets including FOREX): analytical materials, exchange reports, client agreements, exchange rules and regulations, offering prospectuses, etc.;
- bank documents: bank account statements, payment orders, payment requests, agreements, certificates, banker’s bonds, loan applications, reports, etc.;
- bankruptcy documents: creditor’s claims, applications, petitions, reports, determinations, etc.;
- scientific literature of financial nature, degree theses, summaries, reference books, training aids;
- other financial texts and documents.
Most commonly, financial documents are executed in English. If necessary, our translators will provide translation from other foreign languages, both European and Oriental.
Requirements to Financial Translators
In financial translation, accuracy and carefulness are of crucial importance. Loose translation and free rendering are unacceptable. The target-language text should be maximally accurate and should fully correspond to the source-language text in terms of content and style. It is not surprising that the requirements to financial translators are very strict. The slightest mistake or even misprint can lead to serious financial losses.
Financial translator should have a good knowledge of terminology and be able to identify, translate and use properly any abbreviations and shortenings, always keep up with the latest developments in financial and tax accounting, both domestically and abroad. Requirements to financial reporting forms differ from one country to another, so the linguist should be well aware of such differences.
Additionally, there are certain requirements to personal qualities of a financial translator. A person having access to financial information must be highly decent and able to keep such information confidential.
All these requirements are met when it comes to the translators of Lada Translation. You may be safely confident that your most elaborate financial documents will be translated in the highest professional manner.
Basic Advantages of Ordering Financial Translation with Lada translation
- We select our staff very carefully and work with the best translators only. Each of our translators is educated both in linguistics and economics or accounting. They have a profound knowledge and extensive experience gained from their work placements abroad.
- Our company monitors foreign laws governing the finances and financial and tax accounting on a regular basis. As a result, we can ensure full compliance of our translations with the requirements to the form and content of financial documents existing in other countries.
- Large-scale translation projects are completed as promptly as the others. For such projects, we can involve a team of professionals.
- Financial translators of Lada Translation are provided with our own glossaries and the latest reference materials. In complicated cases, we consult native speakers having expert knowledge in accounting, auditing or finance. Completed translations are further reviewed by proof-readers and editors experienced in the relevant field.
By placing an order with Lada Translation, you will be provided guaranteed highly professional translation of financial documents.
Time limits for translation of financial documents and texts depend on their size and content. Notarization will take 1 business day, apostille certification – 4 business days, and legalization – 12 business days. For more exact terms and conditions, please contact us by phone at: (495) 970 76 26.
How To Order?
You may place your order for financial translation in one of the following two ways:
Contact our office by phone at: (495) 970 76 26 or complete a request on our website. You can also calculate the cost of your order. We will contact you to agree upon the timeframes and other conditions.
Want to sign a permanent service agreement with our company? Call us! We will discuss with you the details, answer all your questions and agree upon the most convenient way for you to do that.
You are welcome!
Lada Translation Ltd.
Respectable. Convenient. Reliable.